The Centre has the following facilities available for use by its members and the community:
- Auditorium – A large air-conditioned and fully equipped auditorium with a stage is available for hire.
All enquiries: 36242100
- Library – Members are free to use an extensive library with a range of books to suit all tastes.
- Hairdressing Salon – The Centre has a hairdressing salon which is open for appointments every week day.
Book Appointments: 36242150
- Podiatrist – A Podiatrist visits every week. Consultation is at a very reasonable cost and by appointment only.
All enquiries: 3624 2151
- Hearing Tests – Regular hearing tests are conducted through Hear Better Hearing Clinic.
- Book Appointments: 3624 2100
- Computer Tuition – The Centre has a Government funded Broadband for Seniors’ Kiosk which provides free computer tuition for over 50’s. Classes must be booked. Book Appointments: 3624 2100
- Coffee Shop – Café Connect is an on-site community coffee shop open between 8.30am and 2.30pm each week day. The café offers great coffee and a range of sweet treats and lunch options. It also caters for special events and functions. Enquiries: 3624 2199
- Community Garden – Burnie Brae Community Garden is situated at the top end of the carpark in Kuran Street. The Garden is productive as well as beautiful and offers unique opportunities for community interaction and involvement in a therapeutic setting.
- Healthy Connections Exercise Clinic – offering great opportunities for supervised and affordable clinical exercise programs and rehabilitation. All enquiries: 36242185
- Therapeutic Massage Clinic – Tuesday – Friday by appointment. Situated within Healthy Connections Clinic and conducted by qualified Remedial Massage Therapists. Health Fund rebates may apply. Book Appointments: 36242185