Lifestyle Facilitator – Domestic Assistance
We are seeking compassionate, open minded and flexible people to join our team at Burnie Brae.
As a Lifestyle Facilitator, you will be involved in assisting the elderly and young people with a disability to remain living independently in their own homes, while maintaining a positive quality of life.
In this role you will provide in home cleaning and domestic services to our clients in the community.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Fully insured & road worthy vehicle
- Blue Card with a Yellow Card Exemption (or both a Blue Card & Yellow Card) or the ability to obtain
- National Police Check, or the ability to obtain
- High level communication skills
- Demonstrated, effective problem solving skills
- A sound knowledge of Brisbane North and surrounding areas
- Administration skills with attention to detail and accurate data and record keeping
- An empathetic, friendly, professional and helpful demeanour
- Experience working with seniors and/or people with a disability will be highly regarded
- Casual and Permanent part time positions available
Burnie Brae is a leading provider of innovative and client centred support services to the aged care and disability sector in the Brisbane North region.
- Staff discount at our onsite Cafe
- Free membership to our onsite gym
- Salary Packaging options
- Staff discount to onsite massage services
A socially connected and healthy community
To build strong community connections by providing quality health, lifestyle, and wellness services
Respect – Integrity – Trust – Customer Focus
Accountability – Professionalism – Quality
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application, including a Resume and a Cover Letter detailing why you are the best person for this role via seek (https://www.seek.com.au/job/38421549?searchrequesttoken=67392c52-4019-4434-bd46-d26cfb530f13&type=standard) or email email@example.com