VOLUNTEER MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
The purpose of this role is to provide a Minor Maintenance and Minor Modification service to eligible clients with a focus on Health, Safety and Security. Our aim is to assist people to continue to live independently.
To be successful in this volunteer position, you need to have:
- A pleasant, friendly and outgoing nature with good communication skills
- To be fit and healthy in order to assist our Field Staff
- Ability to take direction and work well with or without staff supervision
- Ability to interact as part of a team and to interact positively & patiently with clients
- Ability to maintain & respect confidentiality.
- Experience in the Building/ Handyman Industry
- Good knowledge and experience in the use of Power Tools
- 18 years of age or over