SOLD OUT – Waitlist Available
Clare Blake joins us from QIMR Berghofer to share some of the exciting research they have been working on during this very strange time.
- 14 different areas of research into COVID-19, the effects on people with cancer, and why only some people suffer terrible complications.
- We gave some very brave volunteers worms: find out why most of them refused to give them up!
- Possible treatment for glaucoma blindness.
- See mini-brains and hearts created to safely test new treatments.
- What if you never had to have another endoscopy?
There will be time at the end of the presentation to ask questions!
Bookings required, visit reception or phone (07) 3624 2110
CovidSafe event – participant numbers restricted & CovidSafe plan implemented