Hear about updates on some amazing new clinical trials happening right now Brisbane at QIMR Berghofer.
- From a broken-down old Army supply Hut after the war to the 66 labs of today
- We are collaborating with the world on COVID-19 research and can share major breakthroughs on treatment, prevention, and complications
- Clare Blake will explain how QIMR gave some very brave volunteers worms and why most of them refused to give them up!
- See the mini brains and mini hearts made to safely test new treatments
- A new prototype for identifying treatments for metastatic Melanoma
- New hope for treatment of Prostate cancer that has spread.
10am – 11:30am
You can also phone 3624 2110 or visit Reception to book.
Tickets refundable if event is cancelled. Event is subject to reaching minimum ticket sale requirements and health directives.